Following these simple care & maintenance instructions will help prolong the life, usage, and preserve the quality of your wood cutting board.
- Boos Block Mystery Oil
- Boos Block Board Cream
- Clean Cloth or Disposable Towels
1. Make sure your cutting board is clean and free of food particles by washing the cutting board with mild dish soap, rinse with warm water, and stand on end to dry.
2. A minimum of once a month (depending upon the use and household conditions), apply an even coat of Boos Block Mystery Oil to all surfaces of your wood cutting board.
3. Use a clean cloth or disposable towel to evenly spread the Boos Block Mystery Oil across the entire cutting board surface, making sure to oil the bottom, top, and sides of the board.
4. Allow the Mystery Oil to fully penetrate through the wood fibers overnight, then wipe off any excess oil with a clean cloth or disposable towel.
5. Check for any visible dry areas on the wood surface. If any dry areas are visible, apply an additional thin layer of Boos Block Mystery Oil across the cutting board surface.
6. For added protection, apply a layer of Boos Block Board Cream evenly across all surfaces and let it sit overnight.
7. Wipe off any excess Board Cream with a clean cloth or disposable towel.